Since 1950, Keller Fire & Safety Inc. has been the best source of fire protection services. 913.371.8494
Keller is the specialists in fire protection service, installation, and design. Let us help you determine the best protection solutions for your unique facility.
Great Service – It’s that Simple!
Keller will be closed during the following Holidays:
- Closed at noon for a company event on Friday Dec 9th
- Christmas (23rd and 26th)
- New Years Day
- New Years Day – Observed Jan 2nd
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
The Topeka office has moved!
433 SW 32nd Terrace / Topeka KS 66610
CO2 Refills / Kegerators
You may want to check your dates before you make the journey. CO2 bottles need to be Hydrotested every 5 years and a hydrotest will take a couple days before you get your tank back. If you have questions, Marvin has answers, 913.371.8494 x216.
As a Life Safety business, Keller will remain open during these troubled times. Keller performs work necessary to the operations and maintenance of “Essential Infrastructure”. While we are called out to work at essential business sites, we are abiding by and respecting social distancing and adhering to the local government restrictions, to the extent possible.
Essential Business Statement
Keller as and Essential Business takes proactive measures to ensure compliance with Social Distancing Requirements, including where possible:
1. Designate six-foot distances. Designating with signage, tape, or by other means six-foot spacing for employees and customers in line to maintain appropriate distance;
2. Hand sanitizer and sanitizing products. Having hand sanitizer and sanitizing products readily available for employees and customers;
3. Online and remote access. Posting online whether a facility is open and how best to reach the facility and continue services by phone or remotely.