The quick suppression of a fire can help prevent catastrophic fire damage. Keller Fire & Safety provides a full line of engineered fire suppression systems to meet your specific hazards.
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are designed to protect valuable assets in your workplace that would be destroyed by conventional sprinkler systems. Our customers utilize clean agent suppression systems in their telecommunications facilities, clean rooms, data processing centers and to protect priceless artifacts. No costly cleanup is required and some of our systems can be used as a drop-in replacement for Halon systems, which means there is no need to change your current piping structure.Basic fire protection systems, such as fire sprinklers , provide personal and structural protection. But when it comes to high-value assets and equipment or irreplaceable items, water can be just as damaging as fire!
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are superior to basic water-based fire protection systems in many ways:
- Extinguishes a fire FASTER Than Water
- Is Safe for People
- Requires No Clean-up
- Prevents Smoke and Soot Damage
- Causes No Damage to Your Business Assets -Even High-Value Collectibles and Irreplaceable Items
That’s why many companies are choosing Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems over basic fire protection, such as sprinkler systems.
Fike Corporation’s ECARO-25™ is the future in Clean Agent Fire Suppression. With an ECARO-25™ system, you are getting the premier design in clean agent. All clean agents must remain in the protected space for a specified period of time in order to extinguish a fire. ECARO-25™ is 20% more efficient in hold time than an HFC-227ea or FM-200™ system, and you need 20% less agent to protect the same room. This results in superior design and cost savings!
Protect your people, your assets, your business continuity …and your bottom line with an ECARO-25™ Clean Agent Fire Suppression System.
- Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP)
- Environmentally Safe
- Electrically Non-Conductive
- Colorless and Odorless
- Leaves No Residue
- For Use in Occupied and Unoccupied Spaces
- No Overpressurized Concerns
Keller Fire & Safety offers Fike’s MicroMist™ water mist system which produces a fine mist that releases 100 times less water than traditional sprinkler systems making it safe for valuable items. Designed to use intermediate pressure, this system eliminates the need for expensive piping systems, saving you money on downtime and installation. Water Mist systems may be used in industrial applications such as generator rooms and machine rooms as well as oil and gas processing plants.
Don’t settle for ordinary, damaging fire protection, water mist systems or fire sprinklers … use the simple, cost-effective MicroMist™ Fire Suppression System by Fike:
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and people safe
- Minimal amounts of water released (100 times less water than traditional sprinkler systems) means reduced down-time due to fire-related damage
- Advanced detection and control system delivers rapid detection and suppression
- Operates with Fike Cheetah Fire Suppression Panel
- Intermediate pressure piping network eliminates expensive high-pressure piping, fittings, and associated installation costs
- Self-contained, single fluid system eliminates expensive additional piping network
- Takes less floor space than comparable Carbon Dioxide system
- NO expensive and time-consuming discharge testing required
Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression Systems
Keller Fire & Safety provides highly efficient CO2 fire suppression systems mainly for unoccupied areas. Carbon Dioxide reduces the oxygen level to a point where combustion cannot occur. Carbon Dioxide systems can protect single or multiple hazards by total flooding, local application or a combination of each method.
Other Benefits of a Carbon Dioxide Fire Protection System include:
- Fast and Effective – within seconds, carbon dioxide penetrates the entire hazard area to smother the combustion
- Electrically non-conductive – allowing for a wide range of applications
- Versatile – carbon dioxide is effective on a wide range of flammable and combustible materials and approved for Class A, B, and C hazards
- Environmentally friendly – because carbon dioxide is naturally found in the atmosphere, there is no environmental impact
Foam Fire Suppression Systems
Keller Fire & Safety’s foam suppression systems extinguish the fire by smothering it to eliminate the oxygen thereby preventing harmful and flammable vapors from entering the atmosphere. Foam systems are widely used in airport hangars, chemical plants, flammable liquid storage facilities, truck fuel loading racks and other industries that handle of process flammable liquids. Keller Fire & Safety can provide both high or low expansion foam systems.
By selecting from standard, off-the-shelf modular components and installing them and servicing them according to manufacturer’s specification, Keller Fire & Safety can provide a quality, cost-effective fire protection solution for your business in the following areas:
Commercial Kitchen Systems And Service
Most commercial kitchen equipment runs hot for long periods of time and today’s heated cooking cuisine calls for oils and other types of cooking ingredients that make commercial kitchens particularly susceptible to fire. Our technicians are factory-certified in major manufacturing equipment and are licensed by state and local authorities to provide the best quality service work in the industry. We provide maintenance contracts to prevent an equipment problem from ever occurring and can perform a system recharge on site for decreased downtime and to prevent loss of profit.
We know that keeping your plant running is critical to your bottom line. That’s why preventing problems before they escalate into a full-blown catastrophe is our goal. Our factory-trained service personnel excel in helping you select the right product for your specific application. Whether you have a paint booth, a body shop, dip tank or local application — anyplace that cannot use water or where customers choose not to use water to extinguish a fire — Keller Fire & Safety has a product that can protect it. We have spent years developing and nurturing major manufacturing alliances to be able to provide exactly the right fire system to protect your existing equipment.
Vehicle Protection Systems And Service
The size and capabilities of work vehicles such as compactors, bulldozers, loaders or haulers continues to grow and so does the need to ensure that fires are extinguished in these vehicles as quickly as possible. Keller Fire & Safety has a unique understanding of these types of applications and provides on-site inspections and recharges for your convenience and to reduce downtime. Whether you have a new vehicle or need to retrofit and older model, Keller Fire & Safety has your safety solution.